Forte Aluminium WT-74
Forte WT74 window and door systems with a frame made of aluminium alloy and polyamide thermal bridges represent a high-quality and efficient way of arranging translucent structures in the walls of buildings for various purposes and allow creating expressive architectural solutions for facades of buildings.
This novel system is designed to create various types of partitions, windows, doors, vestibules, cash booths, showcases, spatial structures.
Forte Aluminium WT-74 “warm” window and door systems are used in rooms where heat conservation is required:
- residential construction;
- winter gardens;
- commercial institutions, shopping centres;
- heat insulated loggias, balconies, verandas.
ADVANTAGES OF FORTE WT74 ALUMINIUM WINDOW AND DOOR SYSTEMS:
- Oversized glazing, with structural height up to 3500 mm (depending on geometry of the structure)
- Application of polyamide thermal bridge (profile to be painted after sealing with thermal bridge)
- Possibility of filling the thermal bridge air gap with insulation material to improve the thermal conductivity coefficient
- Adapter profiles for incorporation into post-and-girder facade structures are available
- Increased wall thickness in areas where hinges are and fasteners are attached; stiffness increased by a factor of 1.1 to 1.3 and strength – by 1.02 to 1.4
- 20 mm gap is provided between the frame and a flap to avoid rubbing in case of small width of the flap
- Quick installation
- Easy maintenance
- Quality and safety