Discovery systems for fixing front cassettes to the sled
The Discovery system for fastening façade cassettes to the sled is the most common system for the installation of cassette facades. The main difference and advantage of this system is the sliding connection of the carrier sled with the stand, which increases the flexibility and speed of installation, allows you to adjust the cassettes.
3 TYPES OF CASSETTE SYSTEMS:
Depending on the strength and type of carrier racks, brackets, the cassette system is divided into three types (economical, standard and reinforced):
Economical – СФТО-Г2- 31.11 – System for fixing hinged aluminum and composite cassettes through cassettes, economical racks, fastening element M6 and G-like brackets on walls and slabs of the building
Standard – СФТО-Г1- 30.11 – System for fixing hinged aluminum and composite cassettes through cassette slides, standard racks, M8 fastening element and G-like brackets on walls and slabs of the building
Reinforced – SFTO-P5- 50.11 – System for fixing hinged aluminum and composite cassettes through cassette slides, reinforced struts, M10 fasteners and P-like brackets on the slabs of the building
The structural solution of the slide ensures reliable securing of the cassettes.
MATERIAL OF HINGED FRONT CASSETTES:
- Composite panels of aluminum alloy with a thickness of 3, 4, 5mm;
- Sheets of aluminum alloy thickness of 1.5 – 2mm.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF THE CASSETTE SYSTEM:
- Durability. Service life is not less than 50 years.
- Increased strength, it is applied on objects with a height of up to 120 m.
- Reliability of load-bearing brackets.
- The originality of the carrier rack with a high stiffness of the rack for bending and twisting.
- Bolted connection of the rack with the bracket, which provides an increased
- Strength, allows you to make the adjustment of the frame during installation or disassembly
- Connections when repairing the system.
- Increased adjustment range, which increases the flexibility and performance of installation.
- Fixing cassettes on the sled, which increases the flexibility and performance of installation, allows you to adjust the cassettes, or dismantle during repairs.
- Straight vertical seam.
- Ease of repair is provided by the use of threaded connections (instead of riveted), special guide grooves and other elements.