Discovery system for hidden fixing of natural stone
Discovery granite system for fixing hinged ventilated facades is designed to fasten granite and natural stone up to 50 mm thick on a durable girder with clips.
The mounting technology requires preliminary preparation of the facing stones plates – cutting of special longitudinal grooves for bearing grippers.
BASIC ADVANTAGES OF GRANITE DISCOVERY SYSTEM:
- Durability and strength of the system.
- Reliability of bearing brackets and clips of girder fastening.
- Possibility of installation on floor slabs only.
- Bolting the post with the bracket, which provides increased strength, allows adjusting the frame during installation or disassembly of connections during repair of the system.
- Easy to repair the facade.
THIS SYSTEM WITH IMPROVED STRENGTH PROPERTIES WITHSTANDS MAXIMUM LOADS
TWO TYPES OF FACADE SYSTEM FOR FIXING THE NATURAL ARE AVAILABLE:
– Standard SFTO-G1-40.41 – System for hidden fixing of hinged plates (made of granite, stone, etc.) by clips on girders through standard posts and L-shaped brackets on the walls and floor slabs of the building;
– Reinforced SFTO-P5-50.41 – System for hidden fixing of hinged plates (made of granite, stone, etc.) by clips on girders through reinforced posts and U-shaped brackets on the walls and floor slabs of the building.
SUITABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF FACING MATERIALS:
- Porcelain stoneware
- Fibre reinforced cement
- Laminated panels
- Other types of front plates and panels from 9 to 12 mm thick.