Discovery system for fastening facade plates to the clamp
The Discovery system for fixing facade slabs to the clamp is the most reliable way of fastening facade slabs, including large format. The construction of the clamp eliminates the possibility of tile dropping out during deformation of the building and thermal deformations.
The clamping system allows to install and combine tiles of different formats on one facade.м.
Material of hinged facade plates:
- Porcelain stoneware
- Fiber cement
- Laminated panels
- Friend types of facade plates and panels with a thickness of 9 … 12mm.
The clamping system Discovery is designed for use in high-rise construction.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF THE CLAMPING SYSTEM DISCOVERY
- Durability of systems.
- Increased strength of systems.
- Reliability of load-bearing brackets with high bending strength.
- The possibility of installation only on slabs.
- Original stand for corners.
- Bolted connection of the rack with the bracket, which provides increased strength, allows for the adjustment of the frame during installation or disassembly of connections during system repairs.
- Fixing slabs on a sliding skid., Which increases the flexibility and performance of installation, allows for the adjustment of facade slabs, or dismantling during repair.
- Straight vertical seam.
- Lateral tile stops.
- A clamp with a thickness of 1.5 mm with reliable strength and rigidity of fixing the facade plate.
- Ease of repair of the facade, which is ensured by the advantageous use of threaded joints (instead of riveted ones), special guide grooves and other elements.
VARIETIES OF CLUTCH SYSTEMS DISCOVERY
Depending on the method of fixing the plates and the strength of the bearing racks, the clamping system is divided into four types:
Easy -SFTO-G2-32.22 – System for fastening hinged plates through clamps, light racks and G-like brackets on walls and slabs of the building.
Economical – СФТО-Г2- 31.21 – System for fixing of hinged plates (from porcelain stoneware, fiber cement, laminate)
through clamp slides, economical racks and G-like brackets on the walls and slabs of the building.
Standard – СФТО-Г1- 30.21 – System for fixing of hinged plates (from porcelain stoneware, fiber cement, laminate, etc.) through the clamp slides, standard racks and G-like brackets on the walls and slabs of the building.
Reinforced – SFTO-P5- 50.21 – System for fixing of hinged plates (from porcelain stoneware, fiber cement, laminate, etc.) through the clamp slides, reinforced struts and P-like brackets on the slabs of the building.