Discovery system for fastening facade plates to adhesive systems
The Discovery system for fixing façade plates to adhesive systems is the most cost-effective solution for securing facing material in an invisible way (without mechanical fastening). Glutinous systems are single-component polyurethanes that are subject to polymerization during the absorption of moisture from the atmosphere. They ensure a long-term connection of facing materials with a substructure and are not subject to temperature influences.
The concealed fastening of the facing materials expands the design possibilities and is an indispensable way of fastening, in cases of unacceptable application of visible fastening.
IT IS USED FOR THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF FACING MATERIALS:
- Laminated facade panels;
- Fiber cement slabs;
- Composite and aluminum sheets;
- Facade slabs Laminam
- Other facade panels
Applicable at a height of up to 5 floors. When applying above the 5th floor, additional calculations are required for permissible wind loads.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF THE DISCOVERY GLUE SYSTEM:
- Durability and reliability of the system.
- Minimization of wastes of facing material.
- The bolt connection of the rack with the bracket provides increased strength, allows for the adjustment of the frame during installation or disassembly of connections during system repair.
- Increased adjustment range, which increases the flexibility and performance of the installation.
- Uniform facade without visible fastening.