The aluminum foil production process is repeated cold rolling of the billet on a special machine — you can buy the products in sheets and rolls. As a result of rolling the workpiece between the shafts, the distance between which decreases each time, a thin aluminum sheet is obtained at the output, which retains the properties of the metal itself or its alloy, and also acquires new ones that are characteristic of it due to the minimum thickness.
- dense atomic structure, which ensures the impermeability of products for some gases;
- good thermal insulation properties;
- environmental and hygienic, the foil in nature completely decomposes during the year;
- excellent electrical conductivity;
- good reflective characteristics.
ALUM HOLDING - EXTRUSION PLANT FOR THE PRODUCTION OF ALUMINIUM PROFILES
– food industry — you can buy aluminum foil in Kyiv and other cities of Ukraine for packaging and storage of food products, kitchen equipment, as well as for cooking any baked dishes in it;
– electrical engineering — foil is used for shielding cables, used in cooling systems of car engines, for finishing car interiors;
– construction — foil is used as a thermal insulation material during the construction of baths and saunas; it is relevant for internal and external finishing works; serves as a heat-insulating material for laying pipelines.
-pharmaceuticals — hygienic and safe foil is used for packaging medicines, providing them with a long shelf life and safety during transportation; aluminum foil is often used for the production of medical containers – tubes, bags, the inner shell of vials, jars, etc.;