Standard aluminum profile
There are a number of requirements for the characteristics of the aluminum profile, in addition to the individual preferences of the customer, which we strictly follow. Such requirements are fixed in state and international standards. Let’s remind that the FORTE Aluminum aluminum works factory works according to the international standard ISO 9001 and the European harmonized standard EN 1090, also all products have CE marking for external markets, which confirms production control and high quality of the profile. Certificates of УкрСЕПРО.
The manufacturing plant FORTE Aluminum produces profiles from aluminum alloys of the group AD and alloys of the European standard 6060, 6063.
CHARACTERISTICS OF STANDARD ALUMINIUM PROFILESview
SUPPLY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We accept orders for the production of aluminum profiles from 300 kg.
- A wooden pallet with corrugated cardboard, rows with an aluminum profile are shifted by disconnectors to preserve the ideal surface of the product.
- Stretch film is used in small quantities of delivery or as needed (customer’s requirements).
- On the package with the profile there is a label with information about the lot, contact details, etc.
- Perhaps packaging without a label to preserve confidentiality.
- Each lot of the profile from the FORTE Aluminum plant is checked by an independent quality control service.
Storage of aluminum profile depends on the type of surface treatment. We always support a large number of standard profiles in the warehouse, which has a spontaneous demand.
- The top loading on motor transport.
- We can take on the logistics of your profile at your request.
- Standardly we work with all carriers inside and outside Ukraine.
A flexible system of mutual settlements, we are open to suggestions and dialogue. The factory specializes in working with large corporate clients and we build the payment format on mutually beneficial terms individually for each partner.
Additional processing services after extrusion
The plant’s complex includes automatic polymer painting lines, which specialize specifically in the painting of aluminum profiles.